Wednesday, May 03, 2006

HELLO World...

Wow!

That’s all I can say about finally getting on the blogging radar. And it’s all thanks to my buddies who infected me with the blog bug. I was always intrigued by the concept of putting up your thoughts for all to see. Seemed like a voyeuristic idea to me initially. Especially when some people put up details of their daily life up there. But I guess, I’m just going to start with random thoughts and whatever makes me write (considering I’m extremely lazy …)

So this is for myself and whoever else chances upon my blog. Hastalavista baby.

9 comments:

Ipshi said...

first things first... its Hasta La Vista Baby !!!!

secondly ... WELCOME ~ WOOOOHOOOOO .. and to think i started it all !!! im gonna link u up with me -- whether u like it or not !!!

eisha said...

hi.......
great, now u have a platform to display ur talent of making up amazing limericks and showing it off to the world!
really looking forward to read ur posts, write soon.

Anush said...

Thanks Ipshi. Now that I've blemished my record right on day 1 , I will remember the golden rule of word/spell check. *enlightenment-the hard way*

Josephina/Josie/Jo said...

Hey, u seem pretty lazily interested in the idea of blogging. This is what I call "hidden interests".
Hope this encourages me to fill in mine too.
And for courtesy, please allow non-bloggers to comment too.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Your blog already has me grinning. If you promise to write this way, I promise to be a loyal vistor here. Good luck, girl :-)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, as always, is me - Husna

Anonymous said...

There are a lot more anonymous people out there than you can shake a stick at. Not bad for a first-timer.

-- totally Anonymous

Anonymous said...

What a great site
»

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info http://www.lincolnzoomtoothwhitening.info/Celexa-side-effects-weight-gain.html cleveland cadillac rental 'march 2006' tamiflu doseage bird flu h5n1 long term effects of phendimetrazine 123 bulk email direct sender 2005 serial York county taxes Retail merchant account information