Sunday, April 12, 2009

What I'm listening to right now

Songs that soothe me, cheer me, lighten me up

Badalomein chup raha he chand kyun

Pehla nasha who doesn't like this one

Jab kissi ko kisi se pyar (Pyar to hona hi tha) love the way it begins with a dialogue, find the song insanely romantic

Jaadu teri nazar never outgrew this song from school days. It used to play all the time on that show Philips Top 10. Okay, I'm not embarassed to admit I watched the show every week without fail

Dil kya kare (Salaame Ishq)peppy, cute, and soft

So I just revealed my love for Bollywood mush. Feel free to judge me:)These are just some songs that I never tire of listening. Maybe because I don't listen to them all the time. But on days when I'm feeling low/nostalgic/romantic, or just not connecting with things around, I just have to put these and similar songs on and it transports me to a completely different world. It's crazy how music can relax you. Nothing new about this theory I know, but experiencing that feeling each time makes me smile. I'm sure everyone has their own list of 'comfort songs' and what works for one will never work for somebody else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.