Friday, July 17, 2009

Mumbai to Bengaluru and more...

How many changes can take place in a year in one single year? A lot, apparently. 2009 has been a very very eventful year for me, involving some big and some bigger action-packed moments. Early this year I moved from Bombay to B'lore after eight years in the city that never sleeps. My 2-year stint in my Bombay firm ended as I prepared to pack my bags to settle in Namma Bengaluru. And then of course was The event of my life, my wedding with dear B. Just as I was beginning to soak in all these things, came another ‘first’ moment. My passport finally got stamped and I made my maiden international trip to sunny, sandy Thailand. And finally, my brief, (hubs will disagree on that) happy, lazy life of sitting at home came to an end (very unfortunately I must say) when I took up a new job here in B’lore. I cribbed a lot about all the restrictions in the BPO environment but the thought of finding a job in recession-rid times is a lot better than not having one at all made me shut up. Or partly. So here I am. A lot more on each of these coming up soon, hopefully.

No comments: